Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mamatography: Week Thirteen

Another fun week was had here! And I'm somewhat pleased that I have been doing OK with taking pictures! Still not one for every day, but meh....better that than none at all!

Morning Cuddles--organized by Maddie and Isaac

So cute!

Welcome Home Fishies! {They are Minnows}

Bottom right in the back is Lightie--the other one is named Greenie-Black...Hehehe!

Another one of Lightie, Greenie-Blackie is shy

Maddie's rendition of Sponge Bob I thought was picture worthy
because she drew it by memory from a book at the school library!

Maddie walking funny--she tucked her arms in and hugged her knees

Happy girl! She let me us put a braid in her hair!

At the Museum--he got to touch a starfish!


Make sure to visit Diary of a First Child to check out the other Mamatography participants' pictures, just click on the button below.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great week! I love the fish names, and touching a real starfish? Annabelle would go nuts with excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the drawing! :) Looks like you had a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I LOVE your fishes names, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!