Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Bittersweet news

So I had applied for a full time job and a part-time job where I work and human resources called to say I could have the part time position if I wanted it....I was hoping for the full time job but this outcome is good for a couple reasons. First, I can go to school and work. I had been doubtful about whether I wanted to go back to school this year and this kind of helped me get on one side of the fence. The second reason is that I now qualify for benefits which would give me a wicked health plan! All in all I think it's for the best that I didn't get the full time job. I really am interested in getting my Masters and now I can do that and work. Makes you wonder about the way things turn out...hmmmm...sometimes when you lose you win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!