Saturday, September 17, 2005

unexpected sad news

I am in utter shock and disbelief...on Wed Sep 14 a friend from highschool passed away...I feel more saddened by the fact that we lost touch over the years since graduation and I lost track of what she was up to. I did think of her often and wondered what she was up to and I would hear from mutual friends of how she was doing...and now it's too late...if anything positive is to come from this sad event is that I am going to live every day to the fullest and not take my family and friends for granted. I am not going to put calling a friend off...because I may not be able to talk to them tomorrow....I will not put off saying I love you to my loved ones and I will not put off doing the things I love and dream of doing as life is precious...

Kelly, you are in my prayers and I will remember you as you were in your most happiest moments...like the time we drove in the pouring rain to Macdonalds and you had to put the wipers on full blast to see the road and we laughed and sang to "Sky" the whole way there...like the time we went to your house for Halloween and watched Dracula and partook in "illegal" activities and eating candy...like all those beautiful summer days we spent at the beach or the lake...and so many more moments we shared together...I'm sorry we lost touch and I wish I could tell you I never stopped thinking of you as a friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!