Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My little 5 month old

My little baby is no longer a wee-one, no longer the little preemie that we brought home! She is growing to be the sweetest, cutest, most amazing little person I could ever have imagined! Everyday we continue to be amazed by her discoveries and development! We love her so much!

So, in the last week she has slept great! Five-six hour stretches (with one 8 1/2 one on the weekend!), sleeping great in her crib now, and she eats about every 4 hours. She is getting teeth on the bottom, which really bother her. I hope they don't take too long to come out for her sake, but I hope she won't bite!

I could keep writing about her forever, but she is getting tired.

Here are some pictures of her from the last few weeks.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!