Sunday, December 10, 2006

Happy Holidays!

Here are some of the pics we got Ken's dad to take of us for the holidays. I bought Maddie's sweet little dress at the Gap, on sale too!!! It was the only one that had pink in it, I like them better than the ones that are just red and black. I can't believe our first Christmas as a family of 3 is around the corner! We got our tree the other day and it's now all decorated. I also have decorated the house and now we are all in the Christmas spirit!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And her is the pic of Maddie's first visit with Santa (with her cute little friend)! I wonder what she wants for Christmas!!!!?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!