Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Solution!

I have been thinking about how I might get around the new problem of having Maddie in the big girl carseat (having to take her in and out etc) and I found a solution! Travel Grobag! I should have thought about this sooner, but at least it came to me eventually! We have 2 Grobags now and she loves them! She sleeps so well and she is always warm and cozy. So they also make a travel version (which when I bought the 2nd Grobag they sent me one by accident) that has a slit in the back and a 2-way zipper in front for working with a 5-point harness. That way she will be just the right temperature and I don't have to worry about taking off and putting on a coat or snowsuit if she falls asleep. Luckly, they have them on sale, and on top of it, Ken will be in Calgary next week so he can pick it up to save shipping costs!

Oh, and the carseat arrived today. It's great!!! I'll post a pic of her in it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!