Monday, February 2, 2009

Childhood phase...

I don't know if it's the hormones or just the fact that I was thinking of how fast my little princess is growing....But I just had a good cry while watching "Charlotte's Web" (Maddie's new favorite...).

There's a part where the mom is talking to the doctor about her concern that Fern is spending too much time in the barn with the animals and that she says they talk to her...he says...

"Well, there is a name for her condition...it's called 'childhood phase'...and sadly it is something that she'll grow out of..."

Oh man I lost it. It's so true. Every day I tell myself to engrave these special moments into my memory...she does the funniest, imaginative, cutest things, and even the 'annoying' things are special...I want to enjoy her and never forget this magical age...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!