Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Due Day to Me!

Well my due date has come and gone. I am experiencing a roller coaster of emotions. I swing from sheer desperation, wanting this baby out, freaking out that something might go wrong...to complete peace and acceptance that I could still be pregnant for many a days to come. Right now, I am in a moment of acceptance, but come morning I will probably again be wondering why the heck I have not yet gone into labour! I feel like a time bomb, without a timer, just ticking away. Well I know one thing for sure. One way or another this baby is coming out soon...it really is just a matter of time. The hard part is the waiting and the uncertainty of the whole thing. I have my next prenatal on Tuesday. If I'm still pregnant of course! Here's to hoping that something happens before then!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY DUE DATE!!!!!

    I know its going to happen soon for you, he is just too comfy in there. Int the words of my niece he is all comchi cozy!!! ;)

    Hope that made you laugh... maybe laughter will help him realize things are just as great out as they are in!!!
    Thinking of you! Sending you good QUICK labour pains!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!