Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Prayers for those in Haiti

I can't even imagine what they are going through. All the devastation, the pain, the suffering...My heart breaks when I think of how many lives have been lost...how many children are now orphans, how many mothers have lost children...how many families are now incomplete...my heart just breaks. There seems to be a catastrophic natural disaster so often now. It seems like not long ago we were hearing and watching the news coming from the Indonesia earthquake and the Philippines Typhoon...so sad. Please, if you are able to, donate to the Red Cross or another organization to help. In Canada, each donation to a registered organization are being matched dollar-for-dollar by the government.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!