Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mi casa

Se acabo! C'est fini! It's over! We are home. After 5 weeks of living out of suitcases and 6 plane rides with 2 kids (which included an overnight flight with no sleep) it is so nice to be home. We did have a great time in Houston and the moments we spent there will be remembered. But I am sad too because I will miss my family out West. It was so wonderful to spend time with them all and for my kids to get to spend time with their great-grandparents and all my uncles, aunts and cousins. Coming from a big family is nice, I always love those moments when we all get together and hang out. But for now, we return to our home sweet home and our friends and the life and routines we have created here, which I surely did miss! I did not, however, miss the darn winter cold. We left beautiful springtime for cold, windy winter. Oh well, soon enough spring will be here too.

(Recent pictures to come soon, I promise...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!