Thursday, May 6, 2010

Reunion postponed...

Every car that passes by makes me look out the window. I am waiting (not so patiently) for my hubby to get home! He was supposed to get back last night, but his flight got delayed, then cancelled and he ended up staying the night in Detroit (layover from Florida). I was so looking forward to seeing him and for the kids to wake up to him being home this morning. Plus, it would have been nice if he had been home to play with the kids this morning while I had a little nap, as I was up pretty much all night with Isaac (worst night in a while!). But oh well. He hasn't called, so I don't know if he's at the airport, still on the plane, waiting for luggage, driving...darn, it really bugs me when he doesn't call...and it makes me wonder if he just can't or if something happened (he doesn't have a cell phone on him, so I can't call him). I worry too much. I just hope he gets home soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww Kat, I've been there I know it sucks waiting for them to get home. Sorry you had a rough night! I hope he's home soon so you can get some time together (and a nap!) :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!