Monday, November 1, 2010

Maddie's Mind

Today Maddie's big question was: "Where does the moon go when it's daytime?"

She happened to ask me right as I was tucking her in for her nap {perfect timing}.

I responded, "This is a great question and I will give you the whole answer as soon as you wake up."

Maddie then said, "What does a 'great question' mean?"

Haha.

Oh my. I nearly let out a huge laugh, which of course would have fueled the fire and postponed nap time even more. Which of course was not her intent as her eyes were drooping and her yawns were uncontrollable, she was just sincerely curious and wondering what it means to have a great question.

Now, for that I don't think I have the right answer, I can only say that whatever question you have is great. Because as you all know, I love questions! A world without them would be quite sad.

P.S. It's November {ALREADY!?!?}. Crickey! Where is the time going!?

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love their inquisitive, innocent minds!

    And I agree....where is the time going?!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!