Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's a good thing I'm Mexican

My previous attempts at re-introducing wheat into my diet have been total and complete failures. After the third attempt I simply decided the pain and agony was just not worth it. Yes, I miss croissants...but everything else I might crave I can get in a wheat free option. Recently I have been craving tortillas. The warm, fresh, corn tortillas my grandma makes. It's a good thing she (and my mom) taught me how to make them because I've been making them at least once a week. Years ago when I would make them, they never poofed up, but now they do...must mean I'm a pro now! Hahaha! I even got Ken's seal of approval: "these taste like your grandma's." Ah. Tortillas how I adore you (especially with cheese in the middle and a little side of guacamole).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!