Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mamatography: Week 16

Ah, we had a better picture taking week. 
Lots of fun was had this week!
And lots of tears too {emotional growth spurts maybe?}
but of course the camera didn't make an appearance during those! 
Ha!

Isaac Snacking

Mama aka Maleficent and Prince "Philip"

Maleficent and Sleeping Beauty

My Sea Creatures

Love this face! Priceless.

BFF

Silly Spinning!

Oh MY! So many BUBBLES!

I won a set of dishes, utensils and cups from Re-Play! So cool!

Loving her new plate!

 Mmm chicken wing fingers!
He loves his green plate.


Make sure to visit Diary of a First Child to check out the other Mamatography participants' pictures, just click on the button below.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, those are a lot of bubbles! And I am sure it was a lot of fun! Looks like you had a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many smiles - it's clear your kids had a great week! I love your new dishes. Those giveaway are always exciting. And the bubbles! The bubbles look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the dressing up photo, looks like such a fun week! Thanks for sharing, loved looking at all your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it has been a long time (too long) since I have been on your blog.... but OMG those kids have grown up. And she looks just like you! Gorgeous! Hope you are doing well and give the kids a hug and kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!