- I got to sleep in
- I went to yoga practice...which was amazingly restorative and relaxing. And I got to share my practice with my BFF. She gave me a beautiful necklace with my birthstone that I absolutely love.
- I had a delicious waffle breakfast made my by 4 loves. Maddie and Isaac made me a "cake", which included yogurt, strawberries, cashews and grapes...all nicely put together.
- I got to go for a walk with the kiddos and Ken. It was so sunny and warm today. We played "What Time Is It Mr. Wolf?" at the playground and other fun games. I got to push them on he swings. I got to kiss their sweaty, sun-kissed cheeks.
- I had a 2 hour nap. TWO hours! And the best part of the nap was that Ken napped with me, so I got some cuddle time--a rare treat!
- I didn't have to cook or clean up the kitchen. We had my parents, grandma, brother, sis-in-law and her boyfriend and a family friend all over for dinner. We got take-out. It was perfect.
- The kiddos went to bed peacefully and easily.
- And last but not least, I got to spend time with Ken folding laundry and talking...oh and we got to watch the season finale of The Office without any interruptions.
And now I'm going to bed.
I hope your day was filled with happiness, peace and bliss as well.