Thursday, August 2, 2012

Nine Years

Today is my wedding anniversary. Hubby and I have been married for nine years....together for almost 15 years.

There is absolutely no question that I love him. But now, there's something more.

Our love and connection is on a whole other level. There are now layers of convoluted deepness...and a fierce loyalty.

I see new love and smile at the innocence and frailty of it. And I hope it lasts long enough for those new lovebirds so they too can one day feel what I feel now...because our world can always use more deep, unconditional love.

I do not know what my life would be like without him, nor do I want to. He is my best friend, my rock, a source of joy and laughter...and yes a source of annoyance too, but that's just part of the deal and it goes both ways!

Happy Anniversary lover!

I'm afraid you're stuck with me for life ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!