Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It Is Nice...

It is so nice to have a husband who greets the kids with gusto as soon as he walks in the door after a long day at work. That tells me supper was delish, even if it wasn't anything fancy or when I serve leftovers....again. That helps me clean up the kitchen and then takes the kids to play so I can have a few minutes of peace before bedtime comes around. That gives all three kids a bath and puts on their PJs and brushes their teeth...and sometimes even puts them all to sleep when I go to Zumba or Yoga or just need to leave the house because it's been one of those days. And that at the end of the day, when my deo has stopped working, my makeup is faded, my hair is limp with a day's worth of kiddo hands, my clothes smeared with remnants of food and other kidly stuff...tells me I'm sexy. Thank you, my love, for making me feel special, alive, wanted and beautiful, even on the days when I sure don't feel that way!

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful and sweet. He seems to deserve the praise!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!