Tuesday, August 30, 2005

so grateful

I got some really good news today about school...I was awarded a scholarship that will pay my tuition!!! This news comes at a perfect time as Ken and I were starting to worry a little about what we were gonna do for money. I applied for a student loan, but I didn't really want to add to our already increasing debt!!! But now I don't have to worry about it...the best part is that one of the stipulations is that I can't work more that 16 hours a week and that's exactly how many hours I will be working with both my jobs! So I get tuition paid and I can also work to get some money for other stuff (like food, gas and all the other bills we have to pay!). I just want to say again that I AM SO EXCITED!!! And of course extremely grateful for this awesome opportunity! I guess all that work I did in undergrad paid off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!