Thursday, September 8, 2005

kali's adventure at the vet

This morning I experienced what I hadn't felt in a long, long time...my heart breaking....I had to leave my sweet little furbaby Kali at the vet because she needs to have surgery to remove a cracked molar. She hates the vet, and was so scared, and I felt just awful leaving her there. I know they will take good care of her and that she will be fine, but I still feel so nervous and scared. I can't wait for them to call me to tell me how the surgery went and when I can pick her up!!!

So this all came about because the weekend we went to Inverness she was playing on the beach with rocks. For some reason, she likes to chase the rocks that you throw into the water...silly girl...just can't supress her chasing instinct. Anyways, we knew she wasn't chewing or biting on them, so we figure that one must have bounced off the ground and hit her tooth...So now, she has a cracked tooth, and it was looking pretty nasty (exposed root, going black) so it had to come out.

I better get going...off to try not to think about Kali at the vet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!