Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I can't believe Dec's around the corner!

Wow! It's been forever since I have posted! It's amazing that we are already halfway through November!!! Time is flying!

Things are going really great. Life is good. School is busy as usual, but manageable. Work is work, and I don't really worry about it too much. This weekend we are going to the Dalhousie Med Ball. It's an annual party were all the doctors-to-be get to let loose and have some fun!!! Every year has some memorable moments, so I wonder what this year will be. The best part about it last year was the wonderful, delicious chocolate fountain!!! Mmmmmm...chocolate flowing freely and abundantly...I hope they have one again this year.

In other news, my family has decided to go to Ottawa for Christmas. It will be the first time in 13 years that we get to spend the holiday with my aunt and uncle and my cousins. I am very excited, but at the same time a little sad we won't be spending Christmas with Ken's family. But the good thing is we will only be gone for a few days, and get to spend New Year's Eve here.

Well, I am off to use some more of my brain power typing what seems to be the never-ending-paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!