Sunday, November 20, 2005

Super Sunday

Today was a good day all around. Got to sleep in, spend some 'QT' time with Ken and although I didn't get much school work done today, we did get all our house work done and even had time to watch the best movie I've seen in a while...Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire! I am a big HP fan...read all the books, watched all the movies. However, this one is by far the best one yet!!! I think it's because the story is developing, so the movies are also getting more exciting. Mind you they leave lots out from the book, but you don't really notice.

Today is my grandma's birthday...she is 81!!! Pretty amazing! I wish I could congratulate her in person, but she's in far away Mexico City, but I did get to talk to her on the phone.

Other than that, we didn't do much else. I am hoping to get some easy school stuff out of the way so that this week I have time for the more major stuff. Ken has to work the night shift tonight, so that won't be fun for him...or me...But we gotta do what we have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!