Monday, January 30, 2006

Time to catch up!!!

Oh my goodness!!! It's been quite a long time since I have updated my blog!!! So, in the next 1/2 hour or so I will type all what is new in Kat and Ken's world...which is quite a bit!

Dec 2005

We had been thinking about getting Kali a friend...another doggy who she could play, cuddle and bond with. So around mid December one of Ken's classmates told him she was getting a Boston Terrier from a lady in St. John and that she still had one female left!!! It was perfect. We got pictures and immediately fell in love. So on Dec 28 we made the long drive to St. John (well really it was near St. John in rural N.B.) and picked up our newest little family member! We named her Bobbi and she is adorable! So far she has been a typical rambunctious puppy, but she is smart. She knows how to sit now and she is scratching the door when she has to go to the bathroom. I am so proud of her!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Nov 2005

At the beginning of the month we found out the greatest, most wonderful, exciting news!!! We are Pregnant!!! We are so happy and excited and are enjoying the journey so much. I am now 4 months pregnant. We have seen out little one a few times on ultrasound and hear it every night on the doppler I rented (it was on sale, I couldn't turn it down...hehehehe).

Here is a picture of our little one at 13 weeks
Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!