Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Cutie pies

I know I would be 100 times more lonely if I didn't have my doggies to keep me company these weeks. Of course I am not totally alone...I have my family, friends. But the doggies are always there for me. I don't have to set up times to hang out with them, they are always willing to give me a kiss, and they keep me warm at night!

They are both so great! I'm glad they are adapting well and getting along with each other. In fact, I say they 'love' each other! Kali is always looking out for Bobbi and shares her precious toys with her, even her chewing bone!

Here are a couple pics of them hanging out.

Sleepy time...
Image hosting by Photobucket

After dinner...
Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!