Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I cho-cho-cho chose you!!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

I got the best surprise from my hubby today!!! As I mentioned earlier, Ken is away...so today, the day of love, I had to spend it alone, thinking about all the great times we've had together. I talked to him a few times during the day, and we emailed back and forth. Then as I was washing the dishes after dinner, getting ready to settle down with the doggies and watch some T.V., the phone rings. I answer and there's a man with a strange, deep voice saying he's at my front door saying he had a delivery for me. For a split second I kind of hesitated a little. It all seemed like the scene from a horror movie...I asked myself should I open the door? But only for a split second. I went to the door and opened it to find a man holding a Valentines Day bouquet!!!! I quickly thanked him and hurried to open it! It is absolutely adorable!!! Two red roses, and a cute little Valentines mouse giving a big hug...a hug for me from my love!!! It actually made me cry. I know the pregnancy hormones make me a little more sensitive, but mostly it was because I felt the love sent with it and wished I could give him a hug and a kiss! Later that night when I talked to him, he said he had been waiting all day to hear if I had received it! Awww what a cutie! I love my hubby!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!