Sunday, February 12, 2006

Miss him already!

Today, my love had to leave. *Sniff*Sniff*...Ken has to do his next rotation(Pediatrics)in N.B. so he will be gone for a total of 6 weeks. Now, luckly it won't be 6 weeks in a row, he will be home on his free weekends, and of course I am going to go visit him aswell. But it still doesn't change the fact that he is just not going to be here...I will miss his presence, him next to me at night, waking up to see his peaceful face...Oh! I am going to miss every piece of him so much (I'm already getting sniffly thinking about it). I am even going to miss all his 'annoying' quirks (which really don't bug me...but you know we all have them). I am staying positive though as I want hime to have a good experience there and learn all he can. And for me, well, I need to also learn from this. Having a hubby that's going to be a doctor is going to require me to get used to him being away from time to time. It's just a little sad it has to be that way. But, there really is no point in being sad. It's not goodbye...only 'see ya soon!!!' We will still keep in touch, MSN, phone, email...and when I do see him (hopefully this weekend) will replenish me to survive the next haul, until the 6 weeks are over. We knew this day of separation would come, but it just came so fast. I hope it's over just as fast. Me, the doggies and our little baby girl will be thinking of you every second of the day!!! We love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!