Monday, March 13, 2006

So close!!!

YAY!!! Only 1 week left until Ken comes home!!! I can't wait!!! Although it's been a long 5 1/2 weeks this last week is just going to fly by!!!

So what else is new?

Baby has been making herself known more and more each day. She's getting bigger so her kicks are also getting stronger. I love feeling her! At night I don't like falling asleep while she's moving around cause it's so fun to feel her wiggling around! My back has been hurting more. I think it's sciatic pain, I had it from pretty early on, but now it's more intense. It's ok though, as soon as I get comfy it seems to calm down a bit. Other than that I am doing great! I am now 22 weeks and 4 days...almost 6 months! I finally realized ( Ken had already told me but I hadn't really thought about it) that pregnancy is actually closer to 10 months. So, today it's exactly 4 months until my July 13 due date. It seems so far away, but looking back at the last (almost) 23 weeks they have flown by!

School is going well. Very busy, but I feel like I am getting stuff done. I can't believe classes are almost over! But before that I have several major papers and presentations do get done and a funding application to get in...

On that note, I am off to do some work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!