Wednesday, July 12, 2006

7 weeks old!

Maddie is now 7 weeks old!!! It's amazing!!! Tomorrow would have been her due date! It's funny to think that she wasn't supposed to be here till now! I can't even imagine it any other way than what it is now...that's why things always happen the way they are supposed to. She has changed so much, but at the same time stayed the same. I love that I know her so much more now, and everyday I get to know a little more about her. It's funny, but it's great how she communicates with me. It's almost like I know exactly what she's saying with her squacks, grunts and groans. I just love her to pieces!

New so far is that she is more alert and awake after she eats. She looks around taking in the world. She recongnizes my voice too now! She weighs 7lbs 9oz, but I'm sure it's more than that since that was almost a week ago. Today she has been having really good sleeps, she slept for 3 and half hours twice today! Hopefully this is a trend that's here to stay!

Here are some recent pics of the little princess!

Maddie fast asleep in her swing

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mommy and Maddie-so small and cute!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

At Abuelito's for dinner

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

First day at the beach (Lawrencetown)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!