Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Eight!!!

I am in a bit of shock. My daughter is 8 months old. Eight! EIGHT!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I know the old clique of "time flies", but it REALLY does! I want to rewind a bit or at least push pause, I am scared that she is growing up so fast. I don't want her to. I want her to be little and cuddly, to want me to hold her and comfort her. She is already exhibiting her independence more and more, it's a bit surreal. I wonder sometimes if she is the same baby I had four months ago, when all she wanted was to be held, ALL THE TIME.

Now, she is happy to play on her mat with her toys. She loves to talk, telling us stories. She has recently started shaking her head "no", a sure sign that she will follow in the footsteps of her rebellious mother. She reaches, grabs and mouths everything, everything. She can sit on her own, showing off her super ab strenght!!! She hasn't shown signs she's ready to crawl, which is fine with us. We'll take whatever extra time we get to keep her in one spot.

But looking at her I know she is my baby girl. The same one I pushed out exactly 8 months ago. I love her. Everything about her. I am obssessed with her(can you tell?)...in a good way. She is so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!