Sunday, January 28, 2007

Upcoming Match Day

The outcome of the next 5 years of our lives will be determined in the next couple of weeks. Ken is off to do interviews in Vancouver and Calgary, then he's home for the one here. It's a bit scary to think we might end up on the other side of the country, away from our families and friends. Even though I have family in the West, I have grown roots here. Sometimes I just can't bring myself to think about moving! Especially now that we have a baby, I think it would be great if she could grow up around her grandparents. But, moving away, although it is not my 1st choice, wouldn't be the end of the world. A new city is always exciting. I did grow up in B.C. so it would be nice to live there again, I mean it's so beautiful there, how could you not like it! And Calgary, well, it's just not one of my favorite places, but Ken does tell me there's lots to do. Oh...there's only predicting where we'll end up. And the important thing is that Ken matches somewhere. I know he's a bit worried he might not, but he's a great candidate and is going to be a great doc, I'm sure all the programs will want him. So, the suspence begins. March 14 is Match Day and we will find out the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!