Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year...

...and all that jazz!!! I can't believe it's another year. Mostly, I'm not extremely excited, just a little. Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful for all we have been blessed with and so very happy, but in reality a new year is just to crack open a new calendar and it means that the older I get the faster time goes, and I don't really want time to go by fast! But there are two reasons why I'm excited with what this year of 2007 has to bring: 1. It's the beginning of a very exciting year with my sweet baby girl! I am so very looking forward to seeing her grow and learn and get even more cute! 2. My very hardworking hubby will finally be rewarded with his M.D.!!! He has worked so hard and I am so proud of him. I can't wait to see him get handed his diploma! And also this means we can finally start the beginning of putting some plusses towards our huge debt.

I do have some resolutions, but really they are just things we should be doing anyways:

1. Spend less money on take out (ahhhh no more sushi or thai!)
2. Less procrastination, better organization (geez, maybe I can get some work done on my thesis!)

And yeah, that's about it. Everything else I'm happy with and if it needs to be changed, now is not the time! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!