Thursday, July 12, 2007

Annoyances...

Over the last few weeks I've had a few things happen to me that have been, well, annoying.

1. I've been back to work for just over a month. I work a total of 8 hours/week. Nothing too stressfull. I had been parking on the street, at 2 hour spots. One day I forgot to go and move my car at the 2 hour mark. I realized until it was too late, I was leaving at that point. I closed my eyes and hoped for the best. I hoped that the parking dude, went to get a coffee instead of checking the little side street my car was on. But my hopes were crushed. There on my windshield was the ticket. My first ticket. And it was a big one. Basically, my whole days pay went towards paying it.

2. Last month I forgot to pay my credit card bill on time. I was literally 8 hours late making the payment. And I got slammed with a $30 interest charge. No getting around that. Today, I was 'this' close to forgetting again. Sheesh. I need a better way to keep track of these things.

3. I've been hoping to find a job where I can use the skills I have learned regarding Health Promotion. I keep my eye on a few organizations that often have openings for Research Assistants, Project Coordinators, Health Educators, etc. A couple weeks ago I went to one of these sights and that's when I saw it. The job I had been looking for. It was perfect. Part-time. Flexible hours. Work to be done from home. And of course the day before was the application deadline. Guess it wasn't meant to be...but darn...I was mad about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!