Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

On to another year...I am very excited about what is to come! Maddie is full of surprises and changes and I am so looking forward to continue to see her develop. I don't think I can say this enough: I love my kiddo and I am so very blessed to have her in my life. As for resolutions....

Well, a have a couple:

1) Try to manage my time better and reduce the times that I am tardy
2) Manage stress better
3) Pamper myself more
4) Focus on the silver lining of things and see the cup half full more often

I saw the musical "White Christmas" recently and I really liked one of the songs...


"If you're worried and you can't sleep
Just count your blessings instead of sheep
And you'll fall asleep counting your blessings"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!