Tuesday, January 13, 2009

And the shopping begins...

I have been coveting a baby carrier for weeks now. I'd often visit the Nurtured store site and browse and be this close to adding it to my cart. It's the Baby Hawk Mei Tai carrier and it's been on sale and calling to me, but I felt like I should wait until the baby was born to make a purchase like this to make sure I'd like it. With Maddie I had two really good sling carriers, but I found they started becoming hard on my back and shoulders the heavier she got. Well I cracked. I bought it today and I'm so glad I did! It is awesome! Because of its versatility I can use it now with Maddie, Ken can use it too, it's that adjustable! I tried it out with her today and she loved it. I just need to get the hang of the back carry as I think she'd like that one the most. I know it's gonna be easy and so useful when beanie arrives too. I love baby products like this that are useful for a long time. Thanks Robyn @ Baby Hawk for designing this for the good of us all!

Oh and while I was shopping for the carrier I also bought some teeny little Fuzzi Bunz that were also on sale! I have a nice batch of Mediums but would like to try cloth from the start this time around...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!