Monday, April 13, 2009

28 weeks

Well I'm going to say it again, but I can't believe how fast the time is going! I'm officially in the 3rd trimester now, which seems so very surreal to me. The reality of what's coming next, although I've always known it, is now really sinking in! Isaac is a very active little one, he has been kicking me so much...in the bladder and cervix of all places. It is the weirdest feeling, and it actually makes me feel like I have to pee my pants! He's totally unlike his sister, who preferred to kick the daylights out of my ribs and who I think was a bit calmer. So I am already starting to think that Isaac is going to be an extremely active kiddo! I am really enjoying this whole journey...and it makes me a bit sad to think that I am now closer to giving birth than to the beginning of this pregnancy. But, we are all so excited to meet baby Isaac! But not for another 9 weeks, at least (you hear that Isaac? Hehehe)!

And finally, here is my 28 week belly

1 comment:

  1. Well bella belly! What a gorgeous sight that is to behold. You are looking so amazing and your little girl is becoming such a little lady. I am sooo happy for you and I know Isaac is in for the LONG HAUL! You hear that little man!!?? LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!