Monday, May 18, 2009

More pregnant than I've ever been!

Hooooraaaay!!!! I've reached 33 weeks and Isaac is still staying put and showing no signs of wanting to come out anytime soon! I'm so freaking excited!!! It seems so surreal to me...I'm entering uncharted preggie territory! It's funny though, I've been bigger than I ever got with Maddie for a few weeks now, so that was milestone number one. And then making it past the gestational age she was born is the next big milestone. I knew my body could do it! So far, I have some new things going on. There is absolutely no comfortable position to sleep in anymore, despite my many pillows to prop me. I toss and turn all night and it's only out of sheer exhaustion that I actually sleep. Oh well, it's OK. Good practice for the newborn stage. Then there's the fact that when I lay down and try to roll from one side to the other, I can actually feel the heaviness of my belly, and man, this little guy is heavy! I wouldn't be surprised if he weighs a good 5lbs + now. I never really felt like this with Maddie. Also, I am definitely waddling, awkward and clumsy. But still I manage to somehow do everything, even if I do end up out of breath and achy everywhere!

Maddie is getting more and more excited about Isaac's arrival. She's not really looking forward to me having to go to the hospital and leave her, but we talk about it a lot and I think she is getting used to the idea and is understanding more. She helped me pick out some baby clothes at Sears this weekend, that was fun. I'm really excited to see how she's going to interact with him.

I can't believe in just a few weeks our lives will change again forever! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!