Saturday, May 9, 2009

We survived the move!

But boy oh boy has it been exhausting. Actual move day was one of the longest, exhausting days! But it got done and since then we've been unpacking and organizing like crazy. Both Ken and I are wiped at the end of the day and have been going to be bed by 9:30pm. Luckily, he's had this whole week off so he has been home working away. We love our new place and are already feeling settled in. I will post some pics once things are not so chaotic and when I find the camera!

As for Maddie, she's adjusted really well. She loves her room and has not really had any issues, knock on wood. Every once in a while she'll ask, "Is this our new house?" "Where's our other house?" Who's going to live in our other house?" Even though we just moved 11 months ago, she seems to understand more this time and is more curious about it. It's amazing how quickly they pick up on things.

And as for Isaac, he's adjusting well too...hehehehe. He is happily squirming away, mostly at night! I had another appt with KC on Friday and everything was well. He is floating nice and high, not really showing any signs of being eager to make an early entrance like his sister did. So, KC said she feels it's perfectly fine to take it easy from now on. No more U/S, no more cervical checks, basically I just get to relax and enjoy the remainder of my pregnancy. Which is going by incredibly fast! I can't believe I am 32 weeks already! I'm so freaking grateful and feel so very blessed. I have also been hit with the strongest nesting bug, which is making this moving in thing a bit harder because I want everything perfect and set up right now! But it is getting there. We have all the basic things we need for him, so now it's just getting everything else around organized.

OK, I'm off to rest. My feet are very sore so I need a nice break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!