Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Two weeks old!

I actually have a free minute to be online! It feels like I have been living in my bedroom forever, although it really was only the first few days after coming home. I am feeling better every day. The soreness in my belly is still there, but definitely getting less and less. I can't believe Isaac is 2 weeks old today! See, that's what I've been saying, before I know it he'll be having his first birthday! Overall, things are pretty good. Isaac is such a different baby than Maddie. He is fairly easy to keep happy and he hardly ever cries. We've had a few rough nights, but overall he is a good little nighttime sleeper. He breastfeeds like a champ too. Our midwife was here on Monday to check him out. To all of our surprise he gained a whole pound in one week!!! I knew he felt heavier, but I never thought it was a whole pound heavier! I am so happy he is doing well. Sometimes I find myself thinking, "Oh how am I going to survive the next few months!?" But holy smokes, the kiddo is already 2 weeks old! Time really does go by fast so I better enjoy this...all of it...the good, the bad and the sleep-deprived ugly!

Well, on that note I must be off. There is a princess to bathe, a little prince to nurse and a very tired mommy to get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!