Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cuties

Here are a few random pics from the last couple weeks...

Maddie playing...


Happy little man after his bath...


Sleeping in the summer heat...


Isaac is growing and growing. He smiles and coos and laughs so much, it's adorable! He also is crying more...Ah the balance of the universe. Granted, both Maddie and him have little colds right now, so that's probably why he's a bit more fussy. But, knock on wood, he is sleeping pretty well. He wakes up about 3 times, but gives me 3-4 hours between awakenings, so at least I am getting some sleep. He is holding his head so well, I put him in the Bumbo and he did pretty well. He also loves his bouncy seat, he kicks away like crazy. I can't wait to be able to put him in the Jolly Jumper! Maddie is doing great. She loves Issac so much, it melts my heart. She is such a great helper, most of the time! Like any 3 year old when she wants something she wants it NOW. But she is very good about understanding that sometimes I can't attend to her right away. I am having a bit of a hard time on some days tending to both their needs when they want something at the same time. Nap time has so far been the trickiest cause they both want to go to sleep at the same time. Well, my Mei Tai has come in very handy on days like this.

Oh boy, well it is almost 10:30pm and I should go to bed. The precious few hours I get of sleep should be maximized!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!