Monday, September 28, 2009

Isaac news

It appears that we have found the reason for Isaac's crankiness and restlessness (well part of the reason). He is teething!!!! He has 2 little teeth on the bottom that are just under the gums. Who knows how long it will take for them to break through, it could be days, weeks or months! But they are already bugging him, so I hope it doesn't take long. He is so drooly and always trying to put something in his mouth. It doesn't seem fair to be teething at such a young age...but oh well, it's got to happen.

The other reason he has been uncomfy is due to his tummy churning and gassiness. We have seen our naturopath, an ostepath and a homeopath ("path" galore!!!) and he is finally doing better. The osteopath worked on adjusting him after the birth. The homeopath recommended some drops for the tummy issues and gave me some dietary changes to help make my breastmilk more edible. Then we saw the homeopath for a final tweak to help his tummy. I have to say that starting out, I was a bit skeptical. These treatments are so gentle and their effects strong, but make their appearance subtly. But I notice such a huge difference in him now. Of course, he is still a baby, with all the baby needs. So sleeping 12 hours at night is a ways off I'm sure, after all a baby needs to eat to grow! And he sure is growing!!! Almost 14lbs! He is certainly happy and healthy, and that's all I could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!