Friday, December 25, 2009

Feliz Navidad!

Feliz Navidad! Merry Christmas! What a special time this is! I am so blessed and so grateful. I love my family and friends and hope everyone is having a wonderful day. We have had such a happy last couple of days, especially Maddie. She has been enjoying all the festivities so much. Isaac has been behaving, but he gets sleepy and cranky because he's up past his bedtime. But we can usually get him to have a catpnap in the Mei Tai to give him a second wind. Last night we had dinner with my parents, brother and aunt and cousin (here all the way from Mexico!) and Ken's grandparents. It was lots of fun and the food was delicious. This morning was awesome! Maddie actually slept it, we had to wake her up at 8:30am because we just couldn't wait! She loved all her gifts, especially her Disney Belle doll and Cinderella figurine set. We had the traditional Mexican Christmas breakfast of 'huevos aguados'. So much good food happening! On that note I should get going. We have dinner at Ken's aunt's. Pictures to come soon! Lots of love to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!