Sunday, December 20, 2009

Let the festivities begin...

Recent pictures (in somewhat random order)...

First snowfall of the season


At my dad's work Christmas party
I have no idea what she's doing in this picture, but it looks like she's having some kind of seizure! There was a magician who performed for the kids and Maddie just loved the show!






After having our Christmas pictures taken




A gift from my May Mommies group secret Santa


Making the gingerbread house

Visit with Santa at the mall. Maddie refused to sit with him and have her picture taken so instead I got a picture of her and Ethan playing with the Christmas trees.


Isaac's first visit with Santa

Ken's work had a 'Santa and Cookies' event and Maddie actually sat with Santa long enough for a picture! It was kind of funny, her and I were just going to go and say hi to him and get her gift, but he grabbed her and sat her on his lap thinking that she was going to pose for a picture. She looked at me with a bit of fear but I just smiled and took a picture quickly!
Making her cookies


Putting up our tree...

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!