Saturday, January 2, 2010

Messy baby

Isaac starting solids is going to be one messy ordeal! So far he's had rice cereal, pears and blueberries. Most of it ended up on his head, face and bib. It's quite funny. If he allows the spoon in his mouth, he gums the mush, then proceeds to try to grab the spoon as I take it out, ending up with food all over his fingers. Then his fingers end up smearing food all over his face and head. The stuff on the bib is from what he spits out. I hope practice will improve the situation. I may need to get bibs that cover his arms.

Added later: I knew I had seen those cover-all bibs, but it's been a while since we've needed any kind of bib. Anyways, I went looking and came across a local store who carries them. They also have lots of other cool baby things and toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!