Sunday, February 14, 2010

♥ Feliz Dia del Amor y la Amistad ♥

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope it was a special day for everyone filled with lots of love!

We celebrated by going out to the zoo again. It was the first day since we've gotten here that was sunny and warm. It was beautiful! It was nice to spend the day together, our first Valentine's as a family of four. My darling husband surprised me with the perfect gift-a suscription to Mothering Magazine. Can't wait to get my first issue. I am gifting him the heirloom seeds he is going to pick out for this year's garden. We are both super excited about that! In the evening we went to a Chocolate Fountain event hosted by the property managers. It was delish! Maddie was delighted, she really is a chocolate lover, just as any girl should be! Now hopefully Isaac sleeps better tonight, that would be the perfect ending to the perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!