Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wonderful weekends

Ah. I love weekends. Even though they are particularly busy, it's nice to be busy together as a family. Even when Ken's on call we still manage to spend some quality time together. On the agenda for this weekend is a trip to the market for some eggs, meat, fish and whatever other goodies we find. We are also meeting up and having lunch with an old friends from high school, who I haven't seen in years, it will be fun to catch up. Then we have a latin get-together BBQ hosted by one of my parent's friends, should be fun for Maddie to play with the other kids and maybe practice her Spanish! And then tomorrow we have a birthday party to go to. In between that we have to clean the house, care for the garden, and package up and freeze the three cases of mangos I bought (yum! I'm preparing for the off-season...we love our mangos!). I also want to try to attend the Ecology Action Centre's Garden Party tomorrow, but we'll see if I can manage it!

1 comment:

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!