Sunday, August 15, 2010

An Even Sunnier Sunday

Ah yes, this Sunday is turning out to be a great one. Ken had arranged for his sister to come over and give him a massage (she's a RMT). Well, after he was done he said he'd also booked one for me. Ah, it was exactly what I needed. Not until she was massaging my back did I notice exactly how sore I am. It felt so good and now my muscles are nice and relaxed. Thanks Emma!

And thank you lover. All those times that I say silly things about how you never think of me, blah, blah, blah, just ignore me and know it's just me venting; I don't really mean it and I know it's not true. You are the best!

We are definitely going to have her come over on a regular basis. Honestly, I don't know why we waited so long to get her over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!