Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Heave

I was up for a while last night with the worst stomach pain I've had in a while. It all started right when I went to bed and a few hours later I had to get up because I knew what was coming. I will not go into details, I will just say that I am glad that's over. And my esophagus is too. Oh and I will also say it brought back awful memories of the last time I felt that way (during the godawful c-section last year).

Now that I feel somewhat normal I am wondering what the deuce that was about. Did I eat something rotten? Was it one of those 24 hour viruses you hear about?

Whatever it was, it came and went fast and no one else in the house was afflicted by it.

I am thinking I ate something unpleasant (but I still can't figure out what that was).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!