Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Reminiscing

The last few days I have been remembering a a couple of very, very fabulous memories. On October 28, two years ago, I found out I was pregnant with our little Isaac. That was quite the shocker, because although we had been trying to get pregnant, it wasn't happening and well, I had taken a month off to relax and not think about it {and try the Naturopathic/Acupuncture route}. It was lovely that Life decided that was a good month to finally make our wish come true. And today, November 2, five years ago I got my very first positive pregnancy test ever, which resulted in my beautiful Maddie. And it was the most amazing day of my life. I still remember it like it happened 5 seconds ago. Ken and I joke about the fact that both times we got pregnant in October. It must be our lucky month. If/when we do get pregnant again, I wonder if it will be in October again? Oh and in case you're wondering, no, I am not hinting at anything, I am definitely not pregnant. But some days I wish I was! {Babies are just so freaking cute!}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!