Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sharing {part of} my Story

My article is being featured at Natural Parents Network today. The topic is about overcoming infertility the natural way. I haven't really written about that journey on this {or my previous} blog. I reserved that stuff for an anonymous semi private blog. But, I am ready to move past that and share my experiences and hopefully help someone along the way. If you have a minute check it out!

P.S. I have to say it feels nice {really nice!} to be featured at a community like NPN :-)

1 comment:

  1. So glad to be able to read your story Kat. I know what you mean about it needing to feel right about sharing these types of struggles. I also wanted to be very private about it, and there are areas that are still tough to talk about 100% openly but I've found taking the veil off and chatting about it is helping me deal with it alot better. Loving reading your writing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!