Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oh {Eco-Local} Christmas Tree

If you want to support an eco friendly cause and a local business when it comes to shopping for your Christmas tree, then I have good news.

The ecology action centre is once again selling their organic {chemical free, sustainably grown} Christmas Trees. We have bought our tree from them for 3 years now and have always been pleased. The tree smells lovely, just like a Christmas tree should, and I feel at peace knowing that there are no chemicals polluting my home along with that amazing pine scent.

Oh and I promise that the price is comparable to what you would spend on it's counterpart {it's only $30 for a nice 6-8 footer or $35 for an 8+ footer}.

You can also buy wreaths. I can attest from experience to the heftiness of these wreaths. They are quite lovely. I just ordered mine online tonight {I got the golden bow...can't wait!}.

If you want to get one, do it quick because pickup is on December 11.

And while you're over there, check out some of the other earth friendly holiday ideas on the EAC site.

Our lights are up and soon our tree will be too. I love this time of year, especially when I have little people to share all this with.


{Christmas 2008...look how tiny she was!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!