Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Me At This Point

I am irritable, a.k.a bitchy. I snap at my hubby more frequently than not. Poor guy. I have little to no patience when it comes to a lot of stuff...like for example, if there is a basket of laundry waiting to be folded or dishes to be washed and I come down from putting Maddie to bed and they're still there and he's playing computer games. Arrgggg. Again, I say, poor guy, because he really does do a lot. I just seem to only see the things that irritate me. I love you more than life itself lover, but it's these damn hormones and the heat and my swollen legs and feet and the fact that I can't even roll over from side to side anymore without it being a workout. I have this intense urge to just spend the rest of my pregnancy floating in water...weightless. I wish I could sleep in a water bubble.

6.5 weeks.

That doesn't seem like a a lot. And it isn't. But I know these last few weeks are the ones that seem to drag on the longest.

But the prize at the end is worth all the discomfort in the world!


{Taken this past Saturday @ 33 weeks 1 day}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!